The easiest fudge you'll ever make!
- 1 can Condensed Milk Full Cream
- 100 g Butter Salted
- 500 ml Castor Sugar
- 5 ml Vanilla Essense
- Chocolate chips or sprinkles for decoration
- Combine butter, condensed milk and sugar in a large, deep, heat-resistant container.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 ½ minutes or until butter is melted. Stir well to combine all the melted ingredients.
- Microwave for 10 minutes on HIGH, stirring regularly.
- When mixture is a light caramel colour, add vanilla essence.
- Pour into lightly greased, flat container to set. (sprinkle the chocolate chips or sprinkles onto the top while it is still hot so they stick.)
- When slightly cooled, cut into squares.